RSVP here: https://
Summer brings outdoor films, cool refreshing food, and of course the Asian American International Film Festival. This year, yKAN is a community partner to celebrate this year's 37th Asian American International Film Festival and CHU AND BLOSSOM, a coming-of-age story of a Korean exchange student, is part of the official selection. We even have a special yKAN discount to watch this film! (see "How to get discounted Film Ticket" section below)
Come join yKAN to watch the CHU AND BLOSSOM film together on Tue. 7/29/14 and enjoy a Korean dinner (maybe 냉면 NENG-MYUN and a watermelon cocktail) before the show. Over dinner, we can share our coming-of-age stories as a Korean American, ways to stay cool in this heat, and/or summer plans. After dinner, we'll walk over to the cinema together.
What: yKAN Chu and Blossom Film & Dinner
When: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Dinner: 6 pm
- Film: 8:30 pm
- Dinner: East Village location will be emailed on the week prior to the event
- Film: City Cinema Village East (189 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003)
- Dinner: dutch - you pay for what you eat
- Film: pre-purchase your ticket here
How to get Discounted Film Ticket:
1) Buy online - http://aaiff.org/2014/ films/chu-and-blossom/
To use yKAN's discount code...
2) Select "Students/Seniors/ Disabled" ticket
3) Apply the following promo code: CommPart036
https:// ykanchublossom.eventbrite.c om/
Only RSVPer's on eventbrite will be emailed the details before the event.